Finally, the last of the four most important critics groups in the country has their say (after New York, LA and NBR), and they give Inside Llewyn Davis nearly everything, including Picture, Director, Actor and Cinematography. I had a feeling this might happen, considering the fact that it seems to be falling out of favor within the industry, so the last big critics group felt they had to step in and save it.
- Picture: Inside Llewyn Davis (Runner-up: American Hustle)
- Director: Joel and Ethan Coen, Inside Llewyn Davis (Runner-up: Alfonso Cuaron, Gravity)
- Actor: Oscar Isaac, Inside Llewyn Davis (Runner-up: Chiwetel Ejiofor, 12 Years a Slave)
- Actress: Cate Blanchett, Blue Jasmine (Runner-up: Adele Exarchopoulos, Blue is the Warmest Color)
- Supporting Actor: James Franco, Spring Breakers (Runner-up: Jared Leto, Dallas Buyers Club)
- Supporting Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, American Hustle (Runner-up: Lupita Nyong'o, 12 Years a Slave)
- Screenplay: Before Midnight (Runner-up: Inside Llewyn Davis)
- Cinematography: Inside Llewyn Davis (Runner-up: Gravity)
- Foreign Film: Blue is the Warmest Color (Runner-up: A Touch of Sin)
- Documentary: The Act of Killing and At Berkeley (tie)
- Experimental Film: Leviathan
Since the industry awards are well under way, with Oscar ballots due on Wednesday, the only thing this might do is draw some last minute attention towards pushing Llewyn Davis to an Oscar nomination. We'll see.